Since Half-blood Prince is showing in cinemas now, and Goblet of Fire is on TV too, I thought of sharing some bits of trivia on this series.
If you were still trying to guess, the above names are part of the Harry Potter Series, in case the post title still didn't give a big enough hint...
- Written by J.K Rowling; the idea was conceived while on a long train ride, which also ended up a part of the story
- 7 books in all: Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix, Half-blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows
- Philosopher's Stone changed to Sorcerer's Stone, because publishers were afraid American readers "would not associate 'philosopher' with magic", even though the Philosopher's Stone is mentioned in alchemy
- Other books related to Harry Potter series(but not in it): Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and Quidditch Through the Ages
- Invented the word "muggle"(from word "mug": easily fooled person) to refer to someone without magical ability and not born in the magical world. Later, it actually got added into the Oxford English Dictionary!
Well, if you do want to know more facts, either search Wikipedia, or go to this fansite!